- President's Message
- Mission . Vision . Values
- Our Pathologists
- Licensing and Certification
- News & Events
- United Way Charities
- The International Cervical Cancer Foundation & CerviCusco
- Suncoast Communities Blood Bank
- The Corinthian Society
- SaraPath Assistance Programs
- Breast Health Center and Breast Health, Inc.
- Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Department of Juvenile Justice
- Community Medical Clinic at Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Hardy County Health Department at DeSoto Memorial Hospital
- Hospice of Southwest Florida
- Mote Marine Laboratory
- Sarasota and Manatee County
- Toys for Tots Annual Toy Collection
- All Faiths Food Bank
Mission . Vision . Values
SaraPath Diagnostics® mission is to advance patient care through our commitment to the most rigorous standards of advanced pathology practices.
SaraPath Diagnostics® vision is to be the first choice for advanced pathology solutions, and to distinguish our organization as a leader in the pathology services industry.
SaraPath Diagnostics® is a progressive, forward-thinking enterprise that honors the following values:
- Excellence: We promote excellence in pathology services by fostering a culture that embraces continuous study, patient safety and improvement of pathology methods, applications and services.
- Integrity: We follow uncompromising principles of ethical practice, responsibility and accountability.
- Collaboration: We encourage teamwork, trust, respect and open communication with staff, colleagues, partners and clients.
- Community: We strive to advance our region’s economic sustainability by practicing compassionate and responsible corporate citizenship.