- President's Message
- Mission . Vision . Values
- Our Pathologists
- Licensing and Certification
- News & Events
- United Way Charities
- The International Cervical Cancer Foundation & CerviCusco
- SunCoast Blood Bank
- The Corinthian Society
- SaraPath Assistance Programs
- Breast Health Center and Breast Health, Inc.
- Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Department of Juvenile Justice
- Community Medical Clinic at Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Hardy County Health Department at DeSoto Memorial Hospital
- Hospice of Southwest Florida
- Mote Marine Laboratory
- Sarasota and Manatee County
- Toys for Tots Annual Toy Collection
- All Faiths Food Bank
Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program The need for early cancer detection is great and following the initiatives with the Breast Health Center of SMH and Breast Health Inc., SaraPath Diagnostics® expanded its reach and partnered with the Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program to continue the fight against Breast cancer on an ever-widening scale.
The FBCCEDP was created in response to the Breast and Cervical Cancer Mortality Act of 1990. This program is available statewide and provides free and low-cost screenings for breast and cervical cancer.