- President's Message
- Mission . Vision . Values
- Our Pathologists
- Licensing and Certification
- News & Events
- United Way Charities
- The International Cervical Cancer Foundation & CerviCusco
- Suncoast Communities Blood Bank
- The Corinthian Society
- SaraPath Assistance Programs
- Breast Health Center and Breast Health, Inc.
- Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Department of Juvenile Justice
- Community Medical Clinic at Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Hardy County Health Department at DeSoto Memorial Hospital
- Hospice of Southwest Florida
- Mote Marine Laboratory
- Sarasota and Manatee County
- Toys for Tots Annual Toy Collection
- All Faiths Food Bank
Department of Juvenile Justice
Department of Juvenile Justice Founded in 1994, the Department of Juvenile Justice strives to promote safe and nurturing communities for children and families. Their mission is to reduce juvenile delinquency thorugh effective prevention, intervention and treatment services to strengthen families and turn troubled youths’ lives around.
SaraPath Diagnostics® provides pathology services to support the health needs of young people under the direction of the Department of Juvenile Justice.