- President's Message
- Mission . Vision . Values
- Our Pathologists
- Licensing and Certification
- News & Events
- United Way Charities
- The International Cervical Cancer Foundation & CerviCusco
- SunCoast Blood Bank
- The Corinthian Society
- SaraPath Assistance Programs
- Breast Health Center and Breast Health, Inc.
- Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Department of Juvenile Justice
- Community Medical Clinic at Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Hardy County Health Department at DeSoto Memorial Hospital
- Hospice of Southwest Florida
- Mote Marine Laboratory
- Sarasota and Manatee County
- Toys for Tots Annual Toy Collection
- All Faiths Food Bank
Breast Health Center and Breast Health, Inc.
Breast Health Center and Breast Health, Inc. The Susan G. Komen Grants program dedicates itself to supporting research that would help identify and deliver breast cancer cures. By far the largest non-government funder, their commitment has contributed to every major advance in breast cancer over the past 25 years. Their grants have enabled medical companies all over the globe assist in this contribution.
The Breast Health Center at SMH and Breast Health Inc., are such organizations dedicated to helping the cause of curing breast cancer. Breast Health Inc., provides financial stipends for support services to low-income, uninsured women & men diagnosed with breast cancer and promotes a variety of assets to help promote awareness and prevention.
The Breast Health Center at SMH provides a full spectrum of screenings and pre-detection testing to help prevent breast cancer before it starts. SaraPath Diagnostics®, in association with the Susan G. Komen Grant, has teamed up with these two organizations to provide a full scope of laboratory services to aide in the early detection of breast cancer.