- President's Message
- Mission . Vision . Values
- Our Pathologists
- Licensing and Certification
- News & Events
- United Way Charities
- The International Cervical Cancer Foundation & CerviCusco
- SunCoast Blood Bank
- The Corinthian Society
- SaraPath Assistance Programs
- Breast Health Center and Breast Health, Inc.
- Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Department of Juvenile Justice
- Community Medical Clinic at Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Hardy County Health Department at DeSoto Memorial Hospital
- Hospice of Southwest Florida
- Mote Marine Laboratory
- Sarasota and Manatee County
- Toys for Tots Annual Toy Collection
- All Faiths Food Bank
Community Medical Clinic at Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Community Medical Clinic at Sarasota Memorial Hospital SaraPath Diagnostics® has partnered with Sarasota Memorial Hospital to provide free inpatient/outpatient services through the SMH Community Medical Clinic. These include laboratory services for Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Breast Health, Oncology, Hematology and Urology to name a few.
The mission of the SMH Clinic is to provide specialty care referral services to the residents of Sarasota County who demonstrate a financial need, whom are uninsured or underinsured, or those who cannot receive specialty care due to financial distress. SaraPath Diagnostics® is proud to be a partner in this important endeavor.