- President's Message
- Mission . Vision . Values
- Our Pathologists
- Licensing and Certification
- News & Events
- United Way Charities
- The International Cervical Cancer Foundation & CerviCusco
- Suncoast Communities Blood Bank
- The Corinthian Society
- SaraPath Assistance Programs
- Breast Health Center and Breast Health, Inc.
- Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Department of Juvenile Justice
- Community Medical Clinic at Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Hardy County Health Department at DeSoto Memorial Hospital
- Hospice of Southwest Florida
- Mote Marine Laboratory
- Sarasota and Manatee County
- Toys for Tots Annual Toy Collection
- All Faiths Food Bank
Mote Marine Laboratory
Mote Marine Laboratory Founded in 1955, Mote Marine Laboratory has been a world leader in marine research. Mote is an independent nonprofit organization and has seven centers for marine research, the public Mote Aquarium and an Education Division specializing in public programs for all ages.
SaraPath Diagnostics® provides Mote Marine Laboratory with pathology services to assist the laboratory in their educational research and efforts to preserve and promote marine life.