- President's Message
- Mission . Vision . Values
- Our Pathologists
- Licensing and Certification
- News & Events
- United Way Charities
- The International Cervical Cancer Foundation & CerviCusco
- Suncoast Communities Blood Bank
- The Corinthian Society
- SaraPath Assistance Programs
- Breast Health Center and Breast Health, Inc.
- Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Department of Juvenile Justice
- Community Medical Clinic at Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Hardy County Health Department at DeSoto Memorial Hospital
- Hospice of Southwest Florida
- Mote Marine Laboratory
- Sarasota and Manatee County
- Toys for Tots Annual Toy Collection
- All Faiths Food Bank
SaraPath Assistance Programs
SaraPath Assistance Programs Understanding the hardships that occur during economic distress, SaraPath Diagnostics® designed a community assistance program that provides free laboratory services to charity and hardship patients throughout the year.
The laboratory assistance program is available to any patient without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, religious preference, disability or any other issue. The program provides assistance to those patients whom are eligible and are determined to have insufficient financial means to pay for their healthcare or for their loved ones.